Retail Home > Nellie Green > Sustainable Fundraising
Philanthropy and Sustainable Fundraising
Rogue Creamery is committed to supporting the wellbeing of our community through volunteer participation, community arts sponsorships and the provision of food products directed toward alleviating hunger while increasing the awareness of sustainable and organic agricultural practices in the Rogue Valley and Farm Aid. Donation budgets will be allocated each month based on the following criteria:
• Group or event request is within a non-profit 501c3 organization
• Group or event is not affiliated with any specific religious organization
• Group or event is not organized in support of a specific politician or political affiliation
• Group or event raising awareness and/or funds to help with hunger relief within the local community
If you are requesting a donation for your organization or event, please send an email to at email@example.com In your email please include the 501c3 ID #, event details, email address or phone number where Rogue Creamery can contact you if there are any questions. Requests should be made 4-6 weeks prior to event to allow time for review and processing.
If your organization or group is interested in fund raising opportunities through Rogue Creamery please email a request for further information to at the above address.
Below is a partial selection of Rogue Creamery partners within the community:
United Way of Jackson County • Goodwill • Central Point
Senior Center • La Clinica • Access • Thrive
Boys & Girls Clubs • The Peoples Coast to Coast
ashland independent film festival • Crater Renaissance High School Drama Program
Breaking News:• Double EE chEEse and bEEr Tickets
• Cheesemakers' Dinner Tickets Now Available for Online Sale
• Oregon Cheese Festival 2014
• Rogue Creamery granted B Company Status, among the first in Oregon
• Accidents Won't Stop David
• 4 Wins at ACS 2013!
• Rogue Creamery Top 10 Green