TouVelle Original Cheese
TouVelle is an American original cheese designed to please all palettes with full flavors of sweet cream, milk chocolate, roasted nuts, a hint of vanilla, and the slightest tang. The recipe for TouVelle combines techniques and cultures that are employed in making some of America’s favorite cheeses: Cheddar, Jack, and Gouda.
Rogue Creamery cheese makers have created a new style of cheese using our cheddar making equipment. TouVelle shows off the buttery flavors of our milk where Cheddar highlights its creaminess. This semi-hard cow’s milk cheese is a workhorse in the kitchen because of its mild, yet full flavor, and it melts so thoroughly and evenly.
• Aged Over 30 Days
• Whole Non-standardized rBST Free Milk
• Food Alliance Certified
• Vegetarian Friendly
• Gluten Free
Shelf Life: 6 Months
Storage: Keep Refrigerated, 38°-40° F
Made From: Certified Sustainable Pasteurized Cow’s Milk
8oz. Item #200TV
Breaking News:• Double EE chEEse and bEEr Tickets
• Cheesemakers' Dinner Tickets Now Available for Online Sale
• Oregon Cheese Festival 2014
• Rogue Creamery granted B Company Status, among the first in Oregon
• Accidents Won't Stop David
• 4 Wins at ACS 2013!
• Rogue Creamery Top 10 Green